Pet & Animal Policies
Welcome! We strive to help ensure mutual accountability and responsibility for the benefit of all our residents and tenants. It’s imperative that ALL our residents and tenants fully understand and acknowledge our pet and animal-related policies. This also includes residents and tenants that do not own a pet or animal. We require EVERYONE to complete a third-party screening and review process. This quick and easy process ensures we have your pet and animal-related policy acknowledgments, pet/animal history and records, and legal attestation of truthfulness and accuracy on file. To start, please select one of the three options below that best describes you:
No Pets or Animals
This is a required application process for anyone that does NOT own a pet or animal. There is no cost ($) to you for completing the application process.
This is a required application process for anyone that owns a household pet. This includes dogs and cats and might include pets that live in cages such as birds, hamsters, rabbits, snakes or fish tanks (because of the contained water) so please ask your housing provider for clarification regarding these types of pets. The cost is $20 for the first Pet Profile and $15 for each additional Pet Profile.
This is a required review process for anyone with a non-obvious disability and disability-related need for an assistance animal. This process provides a HIPAA compliant and secure way of submitting a reasonable accommodation request for an assistance animal (service animals, emotional support animals, companion animals, etc.) that will be reviewed by a third-party legal review team to ensure the accommodation request meets HUD’s Fair Housing Act guidelines. There is no cost ($0) to you to submit an accommodation request. Please make sure you are aware of your State’s laws, if any, for submitting a fraudulent accommodation request
* NOTICE TO ALL RESIDENTS & APPLICANTS: Everyone must complete the screening process. This is not only for pet and animal owners but also for residents and applicants that DO NOT own a pet or animal.
Pet & Animal Policy
- Pets may be permitted upon authorization from Owner. Monthly pet fee starts at $35.00 for EACH cat or cat-sized dog. A Pet Deposit starting at $250.00 is required for EACH pet under 25 lbs. Fees and Deposits may be increased based upon age, weight, breed, and number of animals.
- PROHIBITED DOGS: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bullmastiff, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Great Dane, Pitbull, Presna Canario, Rottweiler, Siberian Husky, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Wolf hybrids or any mix of these breeds.
- Animals other than dogs & cats are subject to approval. Fees and deposits may apply.
- Service, Assistance, and Therapy animals must have written authorization from a licensed physician.
Powered by PetScreening